Taking Your First Breath
If you’re in Vancouver, Canada and want to break through YOUR barriers so you too can feel the joy of diving in the sea (but aren’t ready to even THINK about diving in the tropics just yet), here’s your chance.
The First Breath Program is not just about scuba diving—it’s about breaking through to more JOY in your life!
And I’m not just a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer—I’m a certified Life Coach! I’ve helped people of ALL ages break through personal barriers with scuba diving—and I can help YOU take your first breath underwater.
Taking The Plunge (Safely)!
Here—in the shallow end of a pool—you’ll break through whatever’s in your way, AND you’ll be on your way to breaking through ANY barrier that stands between you and your joy!
First Breath is a safe, easy way to get introduced to the world of diving, and a big step towards having new levels of freedom and joy in your life!
- Discover what’s REALLY keeping you from diving in the sea (it may not be what you think!), feel the support of your peers as you share, and begin to create some freedom for yourself.
- Open your mind to new, empowering ways of thinking and begin to rewrite your disempowering stories and limiting beliefs.
- Open your heart to a deeper connection with yourself, and with others in your life, by breaking through old, habitual ways of being.
- Step outside traditional notions of success; there are no winners and losers in diving—just those that are open, and those that not!
- Inspire—and be inspired by—a growing community of like-minded people who are breaking through their fear of diving in the sea.
NOTA BENE: If you just felt your stomach take a little jump, or your heart picked up the pace a bit, do yourself a favour and check out the First Breath Program!