Your Safety & Comfort
If you’re going to learn to dive, you want to make sure you’re going to be well taken care of—ESPECIALLY if you have some fear or anxiety around it.
I know how to KEEP you safe. I am, after all, a Master Scuba Diver Trainer with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)—the world’s largest and leading scuba diving training organization—and an Emergency First Responder Instructor qualified to teach CPR and First Aid.
But more to the point, I am skilled and experienced at helping people who are nervous or afraid FEEL safe. And comfortable.
Safe AND Comfortable
- Safe: I received my instructor training at Utila Dive Centre in Honduras—voted best Instructor Development Centre in the world by PADI and Sport Diver Magazine in 2010, and again by PADI in 2011.
- Comfortable: I’m very patient—so you can take ALL the time you need. We’ll go at the pace YOU set, and if you need to try something 10 times, no problem! (Don’t worry, that will most likely NOT be the case, but just so you know…)
- Safe: I closely follow PADI’s training standards and procedures which have been rigorously tested for safety, and have achieved Global Certification as ISO Recreational Diving Services Standards Compliant.
- Comfortable: I’m a powerful listener—so you will feel heard. Really “gotten”. I can even hear the things you’re NOT saying. (I’m just sayin’…)
- Safe: Laguna Beach Resort provides professional and outstanding service, and maintains a high level of dive equipment service with respect to the air compressor, tanks, scuba gear, and boats.
- Comfortable: I’m compassionate—so you will feel accepted. Fears and all. No concern is too silly. No matter how old or mature or successful or powerful someone is in their life…when it comes to breathing underwater, you’d be surprised how many people are afraid.
- Safe: The island of Utila has a hyperbaric chamber with specially trained technicians and doctors available to assist in the highly unlikely event there is an emergency.
- Comfortable: I’m quite a joyful character—so you are SURE to have a blast. And I guarantee you will have a huge, silly grin on your face—from ear to ear—at least ONCE on your adventure.